Hello Everyone, Today I am going to teach you How to Download Videos on iPhone without computer. iPhone’s iOS is not designed for downloading Videos from any others sites and you can only watch videos online. Other platform smartphones like Android, that gives you a facility to download videos from third party website but in iPhone, it is not possible for security reasons and you can download videos, musics from iTunes only whereas that too comes for not free in some videos.
So that, the iPhone app developer making an Apps for those who are interested in downloading videos rather than watching online. Those apps are available in App Store itself and some of that apps comes for free whereas some comes for paid version.
Keep it in your mind, you can be download any videos on iPhone but can watch it on the app itself, you can’t be watch in iPhone video App. Let’s quickly enter into the topic.
How to Download Videos on iPhone without computer
You need not connect your phone to computer to download videos from iTunes but simply install an app from App store to download videos which you want. I will mention those Apps below which are helps to download videos on App itself and play it there as well.
BUZZ Player HD
Buzz Player HD does exactly what its name shows: it allows you to download videos off websites to your iOS devices. It’s also very simple to use and free App.
- After install the app, you quickly open the app, search it for any video streaming website.
- If a video is getting start to stream, a pop-up will open and ask to Download or Dismiss.
- Click on Download and play the video offline. This is the free version of the App and if you want to unlock all the features then go with the premium one. That is an ad free App.
Get this App here –
How to download YouTube videos without installing any Apps on iPhone
There is also possible to download YouTube videos on iPhone without installing any Apps. I will tell how to do that, a website called AceThinker that helps to download videos on YouTube which you wants.
- First of all, copy the YouTube video URL which you want to download.
- Then, Go to AceThinker.com/youtube-downloader
- Paste that link in “Paste the video link here” box.
- Then, click on the Download button which is presented next to the link box.
- Then, start downloading the video which resolution you want.
These are the way to download videos on iPhone/iPad and also lot more Apps available on App Store but for the security reasons Apple had been removed those apps.
I hope that you are learned how to download videos on iPhone without computer and also need not to Jailbreak your phone. If this article helps you a lot, tell me in the comment section below and have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask me in the comment box.
Have a nice day.