Xiaomi has unveiled a new Global ROM for its devices – MIUI 188.8.131.52 which comes with plenty of improvements than before ROMs. It has a bit a change in status bar and notification panel. You can download this ROM from the below link and install it manually – you will get an OTA update for that. Don’t worry we will explain you how to download and Install this ROM for Xiaomi device.
Recently, report said that Xiaomi has to unveil a MIUI 9 Android 7.0 Nougat update for some Xiaomi device but now it has unveiled a Global ROM for all Xiaomi devices. The Xiaomi ROM developers are curious about the stability improvement of the ROM. So that they are making a new ROM in regular intervals. However, in this articles, we are going to share you how to download Xiaomi MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM and Install. Let’s read this article completely.
How to Update Your Xiaomi Devices to MIUI 220.127.116.11
You will receive an OTA update for your Xiaomi device or else you can open up your Updater App to check this update. The size of the update may vary depends upon the device you’re using. The update version is MIUI 18.104.22.168, before going to install this update you need a mobile data connection or wifi.
If any users get a pop-up notification on their Xiaomi device, then they can download and Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update officially just by tapping on it. If they not getting such an update pop-up, then you can Install Manually MIUI 126.96.36.199 on all Redmi Note devices by following the below step-by-step proocedure to install the Latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for all Xiaomi devices with Snapdragon processor.
Features of MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.7.6 [Changelogs]
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Optimization – Notification shade response (07-04)
- Recent Optimisation – Launching speed (07-01)
Expected Changes in Xiaomi MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.7.6
- 13 brand new themes for all countries.
- 82 brand new wallpapers for India.
- 32 brand new wallpapers for other regions.
- The notification shade response has been optimised.
- The font is switched from dark to light faster in the status bar.
- Different network settings for different SIM cards.
- Increase the launching speed. [Source:xiaomininja]
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Public Beta Supported Devices
- Redmi 2
- Redmi 2 Prime
- Mi 3
- Mi 4
- Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
- Redmi Note 3 Special Edition
- Redmi Note 4 MTK
- Mi 4i
- Redmi Note 2
- Redmi Note 4G
- Redmi Note Prime
- Mi Max 32G
- Mi Max 64G/128G
- Mi 2/2S
- Mi 5
- Mi 5s Plus
- Mi Note
- Redmi 3/Prime
- Redmi 3S/Prime
- Redmi Note 4
- Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X
- Mi Note 2
- Mi 5s
- Mi MIX
- Redmi 4/4X
- Redmi 4A
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Devices
To install this Xiaomi MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for All Xiaomi devices, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can follow the below steps to install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Beta ROM on your device.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Recovery ROM
- First of all, Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM for your device from above and transfer the files to your phone or internal storage.
- Open up the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right hand side corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Fastboot ROM
- Firstly, Download and install Mi Flash tool to your computer.
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode by holding Volume Down + Power button together for a while.
- Now connect your device to the computer and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on the computer and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Beta ROM on Mi Note.
- After that, device will get restart.
- That’s it!
Wrapping it up
This is how you can download and install MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for your Xiaomi devices. If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask me in the comment section below.
Have a nice day.