Nowadays, there are numerous amount of smartphones available in the markets but choosing the right is quiet difficult. Here, we provide the best smartphones price and where to buy.
We are choosing best mid-range smartphones because that comes with good specifications and people can buy this phones quiet easy for rough usage. The smartphones with specifications are given below and where to buy as well.
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi has launched Redmi branded smartphone in earlier 2016 that holds the record of maximum no. of shipping than any other devices. Let me go with the specifications directly.
- 5.5-inch full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 401 ppi pixel density with Sunlight display, Reading mode and Night mode.
- Sports a 16MP f/2.0 primary camera with Dual ISPs, PDAF and a two tone flash; 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android v5.1 OS with MiUi 7 upgraded to MiUi 8 and 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core 64-bit processor with ARM Cotex-A72 lead cores, 3GB LPDDR3 Dual-channel RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory and dual SIM (4G+4G) (Micro + Nano(Hybrid))
- 4050mAH non-removable battery. Metal body with a premium finish, fingerprint sensor.
2. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
Lenovo launched a successor of its K4 Note in earlier August 2016. It has similar feature that of Redmi Note 3 but had extra RAM and Processor. Whereas, Overall performance is similar to its competitor Redmi Note 3. Let’s see the specification below:
- 4 GB RAM with 32 GB ROM whereas it can further expandable Upto 128 GB via microSD card
- 5.5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LCD Display
- 13MP Primary Camera with LED flash and 8MP Front facing camera
- 3500 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Non-removable Battery
- Helio P10 64-bit Processor
3. Lenovo Zuk Z1
Lenovo’s cyanogen based launched earlier 2016 with complete package for price. There are few limitation such as 32-bit processor and no expandable story. However, that may not affected in daily rough usage. Specifications are given below:
- 13 megapixel Sony IMX 214l primary camera with Optical image stabilization, dual LED flash and 8MP selfie shooter. Fingerprint sensor with 360-degree finger detection presented just below the rear camera.
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display, IPS multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 401 ppi pixel density.
- Cyanogen 12.1 (Android v5.1.1 Lollipop) operating system with 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) quad core processor, 578MHz Adreno 330 3D GPU, 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and Dual nano SIM dual standby (4G + 4G)
- 4100mAh Non-removable lithium-polymer battery.
4. Moto G Plus – 4th Gen.
Lenovo owned Motorola has launched the fourth generation of Moto G in the middle of the year and soon after, the company launched Moto G Plus with fingerprint scanner which is embed in Home button. Let’s see specifications below:
- 16 megapixel rear camera with LED, PDAF and Professional mode, whereas 5 megapixel wide angle camera on the front.
- Finger print scanner for fast unlocking, 5.5 – inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 ppi pixel density, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with Motorola mobile computing system, including 1.5 GHz MSM8952 Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU. 3GB RAM along with 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual micro-SIM dual-standby (4G+3G)
- 3000 mAh non removable battery with TurboPower charging feature.