Hello everyone, In this articles we are going to share best mac browser that you need to install your Mac computers. Browsers plays a major role in the best Computers. In short, we can say browser is the body of Internet. Choosing the best browser tend you to surf or download faster on Internet and consuming your time from wasting on loading or buffering issues. There are many best browsers on Internet but some of them are really faster which boosting your Internet Speed, remove caches quickly and most importantly which are very secure.
We all know that Mac is giant in Computer Industry and also give a smooth interface to the users but complexity in understanding and best in all as well. Here, we are going to give a browsers that you can Install on your Apple computers.
TOP 10 Browser for Mac OS X
Choosing a browser is quiet difficult but we are researched about which is going to be perform well on your Mac computer.
1. Chrome Web Browser
The Top most browser for Mac that we recommend is Google Chrome. The speed is the browser very much faster than all other browsers. It has thousands of extensions that is very useful to the users, they need not go with separate applications to download on the computer. The only drawback that we experienced is Google Chrome battery draining is somewhat quicker than all other browsers in Mac. In Short, Google Chrome is not only the best browser for Mac but also all other competitor like Android and Windows.
Features of Google Chrome Browser:
- Simple design is the key to Google Chrome Browser success.
- speed in response.
- Chrome Extensions tools are vast in the market so, users need not go with any external software.
- Private mode of Browsing is also available (Incognito window)
- Smooth rendering of Web pages and a clutter-free environment.
- The Browser would be crash or freeze when users open many tabs.
- More Secure
- Wide amount of Themes available in the store.
2. Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is one of the oldest browser that features fast in browsing and very close competitor for Google Chrome. It has tons of Add-on’s that won’t let you go with additional software downloading on computer. In terms of Battery draining, Firefox browser has less consumption of power while we comparing to the Google Chrome Browser.
Some features of Mozilla Firefox:
- A Tons of Add-ons available to increase your productivity.
- Fluid rendering technology makes it comfort user experience.
- Tab Browsing options available.
- Sports with Spell checker to enhance your language Quality.
- Private browsing is available.
- Easy and quick in response.
- In-built search engines like Google, Bing..etc
3. Maxthon Browser
Maxthon cloud browser is one of the high performance web browsers for Mac OS X. It is simple in design but powerful software to access the internet in the Mac OS. It has many similar features to Google Chrome to Synchronizing all your favorites, history and browsers. It is one of the top browser for not only Mac but also Windows and mobiles.
Maxthon Browser highlights:
- High performance web browser.
- Synchronize and see favorites anywhere and anytime.
- Mouse gestures supported for better experience.
- Multiple screen supported for seamless multitasking.
- Magic fill to save your username and password safe and secure.
- Block Ads with ad hunter add-ons that come along with Maxthon browser.
4. Torch – Google Chrome’s Younger Brother
Torch is also a Mac OS X browser. It is packed with a unique design and speed in browsing. The browser is much similar to the Google Chrome and some modifications along with it. You will also able to download files from Torrents without Torrent clients.
Highlighting features of Torch Browser:
- It suited all Extensions that available in the Google Chrome Browser.
- Private Window is available.
- In-built feature of Torrent download.
- Social bar is available to get social notifications.
- Simple design and smooth interface.
- Numerous amount themes available for Torch browser.
- fast, simple and secure browser for Mac.
Opera Browser is another excellent browser in all operating system. It is quiet older browser and widely suggested for low-end mobile phones. When we come to Mac, Opera is one of the best data saving browser and you can also switch into Turbo mode when your Internet connection is slow. As it can assist to enhance the speed of browsing,
Some features of Opera Browser for Mac:
- Fluid browsing experience with easy navigation.
- Data Saving feature is available.
- Packed a feature of turn off Images for saving data.
- Quickly you can preview the Webpage by moving the mouse cursor to the Tab.
- You can download any kind of files over this browser itself including Torrents
- Opera note is manage all your notes including the Evernote.
- Numerous mouse gestures supported for great user satisfaction.
- Features a RSS-reader with the Email client.
6. Camino Web Browser
Another great browser for Mac is Camino Browser. It is most powerful enough to pick its spot on top browsers. It comes with a strange design with high performance and full secure for your credentials.
The service is discontinued in the end of 2013 but still you can download the latest version of the browser in its official site.
Features of Camino Browser:
- Exclusive for Mac users.
- Browser design is made specially for Macintosh.
- Cool user interface and fluid experience.
- More Secure.
- High Performance.
7. Apple Safari (Apple’s Own Browser)
Safari Browser is the Top notch browser that come pre-installed in every Mac computers (iMac and Macbook). Also available on Apple phones and handheld devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod). It is a most stable browser for Mac OS X and high performance rating. The browser gives you a hassle-free performance and it does not eat up more battery. It will gives you a solid and smooth user interface.
When we comparing all other above browsers, Safari is unbeatable in terms of battery backup. There is no lag I felt after a rough usage of Safari browser in Mac OS X.
Highlights of Apple safari browser:
- Top-notch performance and smooth user interface.
- Battery consumption is too low when compared to Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Nearly 2 times faster than Chrome and Firefox.
- Complete security for your credentials.
- Third-party cookie blocking for to be on safer side.
- Hassle-free browsing.
- Cool extensions are available in the Apple Store.
RocketMelt which is from Yahoo! It is a great browser for who synchronize their data on different computers. It is one of the most powerful browser and has a wide search engine bar with it. Bottomline, it is a free browser which you can get it from online.
Highlights of RocketMelt browser
- Data sync is very easy on this browser
- Favourite website updates
- Powerful Search bar
- It supports various extensions includes Google Chrome
9. Omni Mac Browser
Omni Browser is yet another Mac OS browser which comes with multiples of rich features. It has a lot of great features to amaze but comparatively slow than other browser because of its high end features that can eat more RAM to lag your system. Other than that, It is a complete package of Browser that user wants.
10. Flock – Top browser
Flock is yet another browser for mac which is specially designed for social media lovers. This browser comes with a features of always active on Social media networks and you need not to login again & again. You can also check latest notifications in sidebar of the browser. Despite the company discontinued this browser, you can get this browser from third party websites.
As I am shared my aspects of Top 10 browsers for Mac OS above. My final words, I recommend everyone to install two browsers that I stated. One for heavy usage that means personal use including social networks, blogs, videos, etc., and other one for official use where you can browse professional things including bank related things. Share your experience in the comment box below and we will let you know, when any other new browsers will come to the race.